— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us and our publishing partners a commission.
Make smart choices without hours of googling. Subscribe to The Checklist newsletter for expert product advice and recommendations.
At Reviewed, we do the research to find the best thoughtful gifts for the people you love in your life. From a painting class to a date night bucket list, there’s something here for every interest. Whether you’ve been together for years or are a new couple, these are gifts you can experience together to create a closer bond.
►21 personalized Valentine’s Day gifts for your Valentine: Sentimental Valentine’s Day gifts they’ll love
►Valentine’s Day 2023 gift guide: The best Valentine’s Day gifts for all of your loved ones
1. For chefs: Aphrodisiac Cooking for Two
Spend a romantic evening with your Valentine in the kitchen, making dinner, dessert, and drinks in this Aphrodisiac Cooking for Two experience. Learn amorous cooking in this 90-minute live virtual lesson. Enjoy the night with a delicious meal!
2. For the artists: Romantic Date Night Painting Class
You and your sweetheart can become artists with this Date Night Painting Class. Pick a date and time that works for both of you. You’ll experience a night of creativity and new learned skills.
3. For the couple who travels: Tinggly gift box
Do you and your Valentine love to travel together? Then give them a dreamy getaway with a Tinggly gift box. They can choose one of many places around the world at a time and place that suits them.
4. For new experiences together: Airbnb experiences
Airbnb experiences will be unforgettable! Give the gift of experiencing a romantic or adventurous destination you’ve always talked about going to together. Both of you can learn how to dance salsa, design T-shirts, take a hot air balloon ride and more.
5. For the celebrity fanatic: Cameo
Does your Valentine have a favorite celebrity? Say Happy Valentine’s Day with a personalized video from musician Lupe Fiasco or Carole Baskin from Tiger King. We found the videos to be of good quality and speedy turnaround.
6. To learn new skills together: MasterClass
If you and your Valentine want to learn a new skill, then get MasterClass. Choose from various lessons that you think will suit you and your person. We love these classes for being motivating and a practical addition to your life.
7. For making new memories: The Adventure Challenge Couples Camera Set
In this Adventure Challenge Couples Camera Set, you both will get a year’s worth of adventurous dates and a Limited Edition Lomography Signature Instant Camera to make every photo count. Create memories and document them together.
8. To never run out of date ideas: Date Night Bucket List
Printed on birch wood sticks, this Date Night Bucket List includes date-night prompts from romantic suggestions to ideas that spark intellectual stimulation. Once you’ve shared each experience, note the date on the back of the stick with the official bucket list pencil.
9. For a fun adventure together: A scavenger box
This Scavenger Box has everything you need to create a romantic hunt and surprise your Valentine. It’s an unforgettable adventure in a few easy steps! Personalize your clues, hide them in special locations and set the mood with faux rose petals and LED candles.
10. For game nights: Date night box
11. For mystery lovers: Hunt a Killer subscription
Our editor is hooked on the Hunt a Killer subscription because of the fun and immersive experience. Each interactive mystery box will be filled with clues from a fictional cold case murder that you and your significant other can solve over six months. Give the gift of mystery with a subscription to Hunt a Killer!
12. For the movie night lover: A popcorn variety set
Amp up a movie date night with this Urban Accents popcorn variety set! Flavors include white cheddar, sweet and salty kettle corn, chili lime, buttery caramel and sizzling sriracha gourmet. It’s the perfect foodie gift you both can enjoy as a couple.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
This article originally appeared on Reviewed: Valentine’s Day 2023: Best experience gifts for couples
- Introducing: The Adventure Guide - FLYING Magazine
- Journeys Through The Radiant Citadel DM Tips You'll Want To Use
- An Incredible Foodie Adventure Awaits At Canada’s Fogo Island Inn
- The Missouri River has so many cool towns and scenic spots to explore. Here's our guide | KCUR 89.3
- Brand new adventure tour opens at Natural Bridge Caverns