- Mercy Aigbe and her man Adekaz have been tensioning social media with their romantic trip to Maldives
- While the couple is having the time of their lives today, Valentine’s Day, Adekaz’s first wife, Funsho, is spending the day gushing over her kids
- The mum of four shared throwback photos of her beautiful children to mark the special day of love
While husbands are out gushing over their wives, spoiling them with gifts and trips for Valentine, Mercy Aigbe’s co-wife, Funsho Adeoti is spending the day alone.
The mum of four took to her Instagram page with throwback photos of her children and wished everyone a happy Valentine’s celebration.
Funsho’s hashtag expressed how happy she was to have her kids, as she had nothing more to ask for.
“Who dey breathe”: Pero Adeniyi tensions fans as mystery boo showers her with gifts on Valentine’s Day
As of the time of this report, Funsho’s husband Adekaz is in the Maldives with Mercy Aigbe, having a fantastic romantic getaway.
PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!
Funsho captioned her post:
“Happy Valentine’s Day!#whatmorecaniask4 #throwback13yearsago.”
See the post below:
Netizens react to the post
“Happy Valentine’s Day to you and yours ❤️”
“Madam you are blessed oooo…you will not labor in vain, your old age is blessed! God has already blessed you with the best gift no man can give,your children will break good records wherever they goHappy valentine day ma’am.”
“You will surely have the last laugh IJN. I see a hurting heart. The Lord will wipe away your tears and give you double for your troubles IJN. Take care of yourself and put yourself first. Remember, you’re not in competition with no one. Love you.”
“Loved every moment and I cried”: Mercy Aigbe, boo enjoy dinner by the beachside in Maldives, video drops
“All these can never be replaced ❤️❤️”
“We humans are really ungrateful and selfish, a man will leave all this blessing for…… It is well.”
“If no be charm how man go leave four kids and wife follow mercy… May God continue to be with you ma I love you so much ❤ ♥”
Fans react as Mercy Aigbe and Adekaz continue to bomb IG with romantic clips
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe has continued giving many of her haters sleepless nights with the romantic experience she is currently enjoying with her husband, Kazeem Adeoti.
In the clip shared on February 14, 2023, Mercy Aigbe wished her hubby Adekaz a happy Valentine’s Day while declaring once again that she loves him.
- 8 Travel Tips For Surviving The Summer Of Airline Meltdowns Without Losing Your Luggage
- Shoot Better Summer Vacation Movies on Your Phone: CNET's Top Tips
- Michigan travel influencers share their budget tips to make trips inflation-proof
- 6 Tips To Enjoy Your Vacation And Avoid Unnecessary Spending
- Canadian influencer Natalie Rose shares helpful travel body image tips: 'Love this!'